Happy New Year Readers!
I am wishing you all the best in 2019, may your lives be filled with family and friends, and your TBR list never is completed!
Last year I read over 60 books, meeting my goal in the Goodreads Reading Challenge! Listed below are my "best of nine" reads of 2018 (all within the naughty romance genre), in no particular order.
What were your "best of nine" reads of 2018?
1) Maisy's Keeper (Club Drift, #1) by Saffron Hayes
I enjoyed the world created within this novel and look forward to more in the series!
2) After Care: a romance for the over 40 (Sexy Silver Foxes) by L.B. Dunbar
As I edge closer to 40 myself, I find that I am drawn more and more to romances with mature adults! This was a great read.
3) Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands #13.5) by Cherise Sinclair
Any story with Master Z and his kitten is one I want to read. I have fallen in love with the world and characters that Sinclair has created within this series.
4) With This Man (This Man #4) by Jodi Ellen Malpas
I will admit being skeptical about the amnesia plot to this story, but was wonderfully surprised how truly enjoyable it was.
5) Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2) by Sierra Cartwright
I am really enjoying this new series by one of my favorite authors! It has the right amount of sexy mixed with heartfelt love.
6) Dirty-Talking Cowboy (Kinky Spurs #1) by Stacey Kennedy
This novel introduced us to three sexy brothers, who find love!
7) Birching His Bride (Domestic Discipline #1) by Golden Angel
In reading this book I discovered a wonderful, new to me, author!
8) Come to Me (Hawkeye #1) by Sierra Cartwright
Somehow I had missed reading the Hawkeye series in the past, so when this new novel was rereleased I jumped at the opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed this sexy action filled ménage à trois!
9) On His Knees (Blasphemy #4) by Laura Kaye
Why don't I read more MM romance? I thoroughly enjoyed this sexy romances!
Are there any books you'd recommend I read in 2019?